Sunday, April 13, 2008

How was the luncheon?

I went to the CUW Luncheon yesterday. I learned a lot of things. None of which had anything to do with pearl vending.


I was to meet a young lady whom Wendy sent from Utah who had brought a lot of product. Wow! Raimana delivered! By the way, Raimana is just so beautiful. I don't need to mention among some of her former professions that she was a Bridal Gown Model. But I just did. Suits her nicely! Tahitian girls.... I want to be Tahitian in my next life.

The CUW ladies were wonderful. I mean that not a one of them was Hoity-Toity. In all fairness, it should be stated, by me, that the $50 plate of food was actually a fundraiser. All proceeds are donated to Ettie Lee Youth and Family Services. It doesn't get nicer than that.

The funniest thing about the beautiful California Utah Women is that our good friend, Mama Jo was there with two other of the nicest ladies I know! I think she accepted my apology for my previous blog.

Lastly, I learned that I don't want to be one of the vendors at the next Luncheon; I want to browse the Boutique. The Boutique was so much fun! It was as if my own sister had contacted all the vendors herself. My sister lets me tag along with her to shop Salt Lake City and Utah Valley! My sister has the best taste.This is my sister and her boyfriend, Johnny.
I started liking my sister a lot more when I saw this photo.

....and this photo.....

If you haven't heard of the CUW Luncheon, you may just want to buy your Fall tickets and join the many California Utah Women to see what all the Hub-Bub is about.

7 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Well it looks like you had a good time. You look great!

Kari said...

Susan, I NEED to meet your sister and hang out with her!! The top photo looks completely real, leaning up against Captain Jack himself.

(So glad you now know there are nice people in this world, too, who go to those things called fund-raisers.) Tee-hee!

Marilee said...

I need to show this post to Michelle. She rented Neverland or something like that because of that Johhny Depp guy.

Looks like the luncheon went well and then to see people you know, yea.

Kari said...

AHH! I found more friends! How are you? I found you from Jolyn's blog. Love her! You guys look so great. You're girls are so beautiful. AND YOU! You are georgous! Way to go Susan! Keep in touch. I wish Jonny Depp was my boyfriend. Oh boy, your sis is one lucky girl.

Kari said...

AHH! I found more friends! How are you? I found you from Jolyn's blog. Love her! You guys look so great. You're girls are so beautiful. AND YOU! You are georgous! Way to go Susan! Keep in touch. I wish Jonny Depp was my boyfriend. Oh boy, your sis is one lucky girl.

mama jo said...

well, you looked like you were having fun at the boutique...do both next time...and if you're sister hangs at with those two..give me a call....

Audrey said...

You look like a Swiss model next to your tahitian friend. I have said it before, but it still amazes me that I can be friends with you when you have such great hair! Glad you had a great time, and I am currently booking my ticket to the Bahama's to stalk for the next filming. Wow!!