Sunday, August 12, 2007

..its going to be tough when school starts for the kids...and me...




Well, it may surprise you, but I have a moment to post something. I know the last two times I had started, "Something suddenly came up" (yep, Im quoting Marcia Brady) Since the last post the family has been to a family reunion in Irvine, California, went to the Getty Museum, we got a Wii, and are in the midst of getting a big, gas-sucking Denali. Life is good. Here I am with my reunion family team playing "Up and Down Pineapple". Ill spare the details--but why not embarrass yourself in front of your husband's family? I may have done that. I got very wrapped up in this reunion and even signed up to be on the next committee! Now looking back--I really have no business planning a get-together for 4 generations of strangers!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Kevin is jealous of your Denali!