Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy birthday, Jenna


We celebrated Jenna's birthday at a fun place named Jolly Jumps. So much fun! It is a warehouse with a room of about 6 inflatable things and a rock wall to climb. The time went by too fast. Jenna and her sisters could not be a cuter set!
We love our friends!








I just had to show my lovely harvest! Could there be a prettier addition to a garden? This cute basket is going to a friend. I guess I need to include a recipe for lots of cherry tomatoes!

Any suggestions?



3 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!!! My girls had a blast at your party. Thank you for inviting them.

Marilee said...

The tomatoes look perfect and I too love the basket. Happy birthday Jenna. Has it been 6 years already? Get out!

mama jo said...

i remember when she was born...you just moved in...my favorite right now for tomatoes is a salad with just cut up cucumbers..you can add a little onion or parsley if you want..a dressing of lemon and olive oil, salt and pepper...