Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hmmm...I have been tagged!


My dear friend Audrey has tagged me. I always like to fill out questionnaires, hoping that I'll get someone to respond with their more exciting version..

Jobs I have had:
Hawaiian Shave Ice maker
Video store clerk (my boss said I didn't have to preview ALL of the R-rated shows) hee hee
Waitress at Big Boy
Print shop bookmaker
Craft service for a movie
Travel reservationist

Movies I never get sick of:
Pride and Prejudice (the 6 hour version is my fave)
Overboard
Heaven Can Wait
The Wedding Singer
The Italian Job
Ferris Beuhler's Day Off
The Princess Bride
Foul Play
Audrey and I could pretty much put our feet up and watch the same movies, I think. I stole a lot of hers.

Places I've called Home:
Provo, Utah
St. George, Utah
Various towns in Saskatoon and Manitoba
Calabasas, Thousand Oaks, and Newbury Park, California

Favorite TV Shows:
The Office
The Wonder Years (yeah...its still a favorite rerun)
The Deadliest Catch
America's Funniest Home Videos
Dirty Jobs


Favorite Vacation Spots:
anywhere there is good food served to me, and cleaned up for me, and the kids don't need me....
..I guess that means a cruise ship to anywhere.
Park City, Utah is also fabulous--and smells wonderful any time of year!

Favorite Web Sites:
all my friends' blogs
The Idea Door (for church songs for kids)
I-Am-Bored.com (I spend WAY too much time there)

Would you bungee jump?
Heck yeah

Favorite Cereal?
Frosted Shredded Wheat

The last thing I ate:
A Rolo. I wanted the last Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, but James gave me a pouty face.

The Last Person I talked to on the phone:
The office secretary from my daughter's school.

What I am listening to:
At least 2 noisy fans which aren't able to drown out the sound of the cars on the highway. Teddy Gieger's CD, Underage Thinking.

Eye Color:
Blue

Summer or Winter:
Summer in Utah Valley...hands down!

Scary or Happy endings?
Never scary. Never scary.

Tag YOU are it!
I hope I get responses from my sister and Marilee and Jolynn---because you read my blogs sometimes.

2 comments:

Kairle Oaks said...

Okay...stay tuned. I'll have to think on this one!

Audrey said...

I love it!! and we are going to have a movie marathon night. Great minds think alike!!!