Tuesday, June 3, 2008

a Shout-Out to Craig...my little bro


This is Craig. He's cute, right? He also has a very cute wife and very cute kids. He is another sibling of mine enjoying life in Happy Valley.

Although the three of us youngest kids had aspirations to be great artists since we were little, my career ended during 6th grade, and Don, the youngest, was basically only driven to sketches during our church's Sacrament meetings.



Craig has always excelled in his art courses. I wish I had taken more art classes. I am just as envious of my Monica's 10th grade Art Medium class now. She gets to play with lots of different art mediums. I am limited to crayons and the occasional, smelly marker in my daily art sessions at the elementary school where I am an aide. It does my heart proud when one of the autistic 1st graders says my picture is, "so cool".















Back to Craig. He has a website displaying his latest masterpieces. His wife, Cindy, is an amazing PR rep and agent for Craig. She deserves a shout-out also!!

4 comments:

mama jo said...

you haven't aged at all since that picture was taken..

Marilee said...

WOW! Those paintings are amazing! Each portrait tells a story. Where is Ella Fitzgerald?

Just so you know, you look like a Breck shampoo girl. or the Ivory soap gal, or even the Ultrabright toothpaste girl!!!

Audrey said...

I just knew you came from talented and artistic roots! His pictures are unbelievable!

Kari said...

Susan, you look the exact same today as you did in 1989. How do you do that??!!? You'll be one of those models I stare at and say, "How can Christie Brinkley be 54?"

As for your brother's paintings. I can only put my hand on my jaw to close my gaping mouth. He has amazing talent!