Tuesday, June 17, 2008

summer haircuts!

Its been only 1 1/2 official Summer Vacation days away from school...but look at the changes in these cuties! I know of many boys that get their heads shaved for summer, but how many girls or women take a little off the top as well? We are tickled pink with the results of Mandy's hairstyling skills. Monica and Amanda hit the 'Mandy Salon' yesterday. We'll have to catch a glimpse of those elusive girls later.

Brielle couldn't wait to jump into the chair fast enough.

The before shots


Almost done! (That's our cute friend, Mandy, in the mirror)


It's way too tough to wait around for your turn when you are six.




"Come on...it's not so bad....."
Whew! Crisis averted! Her smile has returned.










Jenna's before shots.

Jenna is picture perfect!

The two models at home. Brielle is acting like she is tired of being the model
(but secretly she swishes her bob when she thinks we aren't looking).
We have often discussed how wonderful it would feel to donate our hair to a charity that makes wigs for children/adults with illness. We haven't done that yet.



10 comments:

Kari said...

Aahhh...TOO CUTE! Makes me want to go back to Julie and go shorter. I'm afraid I would not look as good as your girls--too bad!

Marilee said...

Nothing cuter than a bob I say. I loved my bob back in the 90's, one of my favorite haircuts!

Julie said...

What cute girls!! Thanks for your posts on our blog Suzi-- we love reading them :) We want to come visit you again soon!

mama jo said...

love the haircuts..the girls are so cute.

Karl and Cheryl said...

I know this is a guy thing, but I really, really, really like the drive thru hair salon! Now that's service. Maybe they could offer a style change and an oil change at the same time. That would really be a time saver for a busy mom! lol

Kari said...

This is definately the thing to do while out of school! I don't know it just makes you feel 1 year older! Oscar and I were looking at this together... and he said that James is going to have some problems on his hands!!!! But we arlready knew that! I've said this so many times, and I'm sure you hear it all day long. You have some georgous girls! Stunning!

Audrey said...

Oh these cuts are perfect for their face shapes! I know I have said it before, but you have darling, darling girls.So very cute.

Aprilyn said...

I love the haircuts. The girls look so good!

Kairle Oaks said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Can't wait to get my hands on those cuties. The big switch is just two days away!

Cindy Price said...

I remember getting my hair cut like that for the summer!! Your daughters are so cute!!