Friday, July 25, 2008

Some photos of our Utah trip

4th of July in Utah Valley is where it is at!

We love being with our grandparents,cousins, aunts & uncles and enjoying the mountains.

Here are a few memories we want to share with you.

We spent a couple of days in Hobble Creek Canyon,


a day/night at Heber Valley Girls Camp,












Dinner at Utah Lake (yep, those clouds drizzled a little),


a day in Park City,
















these faces were mosquito magnets (not the parent's fault that no repellent was applied),

Stadium of Fire dancers were absolutely amazing (over 1300 of 'em!),

Stay tuned ---I have some funky videos!

6 comments:

Marilee said...

I have been to Hobble Creek canyon......summer 1980 on a picnic with a boy that liked me more than I liked him. The menu is in my journal. Funny huh?

SO? How was Miley? One year we are going to celebrate the 4th the way it should be celebrated...with fellow Americans!!!!

Audrey said...

Next year I am going with you just for the dutch oven feast. (and the water bird whistle. I LOVE those things) Your sunset picture takes the cake!! Nothing better than Utah cousin photos. (sniff sniff)

Kari said...

Susan--great pics! You guys did the ALPINE SLIDE--I am so jealous! AND, Park City is one of my very favorite places.

Andrea said...

looks like so much fun

mama jo said...

looks like a fun and busy trip.

Cindy Price said...

Great pictures!! Your dutch oven dishes look so yummy, and that slide must have been a blast!!