Monday, June 4, 2007

Solved?

Could it be as simple as my image files are too big? This is a test...I think I'm only allowed to upload one photo at a time here. Annoying, but worth figuring out so I can get my pictures published.

James knee update: we are totally overwhelmed by James' progress. It's miraculous! He hasn't needed hardly any pain meds, and the ice machine rarely is used. We love his CPM--its effect on his leg is much like the motion of rocking a baby to sleep. The constant motion of the machine keeps the knee from getting in an uncomfortable position. Now, if we could only get a sling for the rest of his body that is annoyed by sitting all day! :)

2 comments:

Kairle Oaks said...

I wish I knew what to tell you about your photos.

So glad to hear that James is having such a miraculous recovery. He certainly deserves it!

mama jo said...

hope your patient feels better soon...