Monday, June 11, 2007

Is it summer break yet?

Only a few more days of school. I can't wait. Really. I want it all over now. Unlike last year, where I was pretty busy with some school responsibilities, all is going smoothly and I'm not in charge of stuff. Well, a typical school week this year went like this...Monday-attempt to get house in order. Monday is my day to put my earbuds in and just CLEAN while cranking up my tunes. There is never enough Monday left for this messy house! Tuesdays-what I call my 'busy day'. I get the girls to their 3 different schools and hurry to Brielle's class to do a little work for her teacher. The rest of the school day is mostly spent as a paid Campus Supervisor (playground police). I get to be with the kindergartners in the morning and the bigger kids in the afternoon. Wednesday-same start to the day as Tuesday, but this time help out in Jenna's class for about 1 1/2 hours. Wednesdays are usually good errand days. Thursday-pretty much a repeat of Monday with less 'umph'. Friday-seems to be a day for school assemblies, field trips, etc. Since James likes to be home on Fridays it is also a nice day to go out to lunch. Fridays go by too fast. I confess, the reward for being around school a lot is for my kids to see at least one photo of me in their school yearbook. Yep--that is why I do it. *wink*

3 comments:

mama jo said...

you sound sooo busy...you need a summer break for sure.

Marilee said...

yah Susan, how do you fit it all in?

Kairle Oaks said...

The trouble is...you're not the one who gets the break! lol! Can't wait to see you next week. We're all excited!!!