Saturday, January 17, 2009

When the Ladies Get Together...



Wouldn't it be nice if we could
all get away whenever life gets a little stressful at home? Well, that is just what prompted my mother and sister to come to California and relax!! Mom has
been suggesting a Girls' Trip for
a couple of years now,

but it takes my sister to get things going in the right direction! She did a great job.


We shopped locally at the malls, then went to LA to see the stage production of Wicked at the Pantages Theatre. Kairle Ann's hubby scored us seats in the 2nd row...center stage!! The next day, we drove to San Diego, stayed 2 nights at a nice hotel and shopped and ate beautiful food. The big finale was having my evil big sister drop me off at the Amtrak Station in Oceanside. Just kidding...the train ride was just another breezy way to spend my mini-vacation. I hated to see my ladies leave California!!


(click on the pictures to see larger image)

5 comments:

Kari said...

Just the girls--what a blast! I'm going to have to suggest that to my family one of these days. (Awesome photos-- thanks for putting them on the blog!)

Audrey said...

Oh so much fun! Great photos, and the joy on your faces say it all. Thanks for letting me "phone in" a moment and spend some time with you girls on your way down San Diego. You guys are so cute.

Andrea said...

Sounds like so much fun. Can't wait till we're in a spot to do that. Even anytime away from the kids is a nice break!! too bad for James!!

Jodi Nelson said...

Thanks for commenting on "her" blog. LOL. Good to see she's alive and well. We miss her. And what a fantastic trip! Looks divine.

Cindy Price said...

That is such a great idea!! I'm glad you got to get away and have fun with the Ladies!!

I love the picture with you and your mom!!