Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas highlights 2008


Here is a look at some of the highlights of our Christmas!


In an effort to be even more adorable, Jenna tried to give HERSELF bunny-ears.
Brielle claimed to be more chilled than both grandparents combined. It was just her excuse to wear her new gifts and sip her tea from Gma Terry.

We subjected the grandparents to some arduous vision tests.

Monica was pretty successful at hiding from the camera..... here is her elbow...
...and here she is --leaving the room quickly...!

I was concerned that Amanda wasn't captured in any photos....because I could only find her knees in this picture..... but then I remembered "Christmas Dinner"! She may not like cameras, but she is sooo pretty when you can catch her!
Ta-da!!

We pretty much DEMAND that family and friends give us
Stephen's Gourmet Hot Cocoa.
This is from the Oaks family.
They know we love the Chocolate Mint the best!

4 comments:

mama jo said...

looks like fun..cute pictures...

Kari said...

I love Christmas pictures!!!!! Thanks for putting those on the blog. I haven't tried that particular kind of cocoa but I bet it's wonderful!

Audrey said...

It will not surprise you that Kevin's family loves that Stephen's cocoa too. You cute Utah folk! But Kevin says the Provident Pantry is better. I am sure it is worth looking into.

Marilee said...

I had Stephens Cocoa last night. It is very yummy, but I am the only one who likes mint. Cute pictures and so clever in your captions! Happy New year!