Sunday, August 31, 2008

What to blog about when you don't know what to blog...


We eat food. Maybe I can tell you about some of our family's food favorites...
My snack of choice is a handful of raw almonds and...a packet of True Lemon in a bottle of water. Daphne's is my fast food preference. And I go crazy for ElTorito's Mexican Ceasar Salad. James wishes he had a churrascaria (pronounced [ʃuxaskaˈɾiɐ]) (or sho-HAAS-kar-eeya), which is a Brazilian B-B-Q.

Monica and Amanda are salad lovers and wouldn't mind camping out at a Souplantation. Just don't even attempt to put onions in Monica's food--- she just can't stand 'em.
Brielle is the dream child---she will eat anything to make you happy.
Jenna's needs are also simple. Make the meal almost nutrient-free, with little color--and it works for her. Chuck E Cheese? Heaven for Jenna.

Well. That was a strange post...but I'm not deleting it. I feel it is necessary to document this because I don't scrapbook.

6 comments:

Kelli Radmall said...

Don't even think about deleting that post. I thought it was funny and informative. Food is a big part of our lives and I have thought about blogging about it. I could probably start a blog with advice about the best premade, prepackaged easy food that you can buy at the grocery store. Ya know, which frozen pizzas are best, which frozen lasagna, pasta mixes etc...

Marilee said...

Cute post. It is hard to think of something to post when you really feel like posting. I like the randomness of your post. It really does show that we all prefer such different foods. But when we went to Red Lobster in Provo last weekend we were all very happy. I LOVE the garlic bisquits!!!!!

Kari said...

DAPHNE's!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Daphne's just thinking about it! Yum.

And how is it that kids love Chuck-E-Cheese? Weird. Teresa loves mac n cheese and scrambled eggs, too.

Audrey said...

I knew we were connected by more than our love for games. We like the same food!!! We are going to force James to go to El Torrito again in exchange for a visit to Rodizio Grill. My cholesterol jumps just thinking about all that meat!! Such a clever post. See... you really could (and should) scrapbook. You know I could pull you to the dark side.

Cindy Price said...

I totally love this post!! Why would you ever think it is strange or think of deleting it!!

I have never heard of Daphnes, but it sounds yummy!!

I'm with you, I don't scrapbook either!! Have you thought about turning your blog into a book??? www.blurb.com I don't own stock, I'm just happy with my blog book!!

Tami Sue said...

These are my FAVORITE kind of posts! Awesome.