Tuesday, March 4, 2008

iPods, Quiznos, Amanda

Lets think of rare things to see....Sasquatch, a Blue Moon, pigs flying......Amanda singing out loud.

I have witnessed her singing along with her iPod before. Its a very pretty voice. However, we can't acknowledge the voice, or it will disappear like the dodo bird. Thankfully, a cute boy band, Hawk Nelson, has a video blog in which the comedic lead singer writes a jingle about his favorite sandwich shop. This is just too much for our little Amanda to pass up and she just....has to sing!

Thank you, Hawk Nelson!!


PS....yes, this is brief---enjoy it while it lasted. I couldn't be happier if her dad had a video of Sasquatch himself.

6 comments:

Kari said...

EXCELLENT! Ha...I'm so out of it, I didn't even know the song, but thanks to youtube, now I do! Amanda is on her way to stardom :) --thanks for the song, Amanda!

Marilee said...

Michelle won't let me here her sing either, silly girls!

Kairle Oaks said...

Who knew you had such a talented singer in your home?! Cute girls!!!

Cindy Price said...

Next year American Idol!!!

Audrey said...

Although I do see a different side of Amanda at YW's, I have never heard this rendition before. You have great girls.

Aprilyn said...

Brian was wondering what's up with Quiznos?! :) I like her voice!! My boys are NOT afraid to sing at all...of course, they are not teenagers either. Nathan frequently sings opera in the bathroom. I love music and it has rubbed off on my boys. I'll have to video tape Nathan singing sometime. By the way, Amanda and Monica have grown so beautiful since I last saw them. Do you have boys storming down your door??